Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sharpen your #2 pencil

Remember those ratio questions on all the standardized testing?  Well, here's one for you:

Kerri is to JoAnns, as Steve is to:

Formulate your guess.... got it?  Read on:

Menards!!! This weekend we both took some individual free time to run some errands, and secretly enjoyed wandering aimlessly around these two stores, WISHING we had the talents to use these stores more.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Menards!!! This weekend we both took some individual free time to run some errands, and secretly enjoyed wandering aimlessly around these two stores, WISHING we had the talents to use these stores more.

Now, what were you going to say?

Tauna said...

Funny. I was thinking of saying maybe REI or something like that. That would be true for Chris (or a bike shop). I definitely wasn't going to say Menards since I don't even know that store. (although I can faintly remember commercials for it back from my IL days but i don't even know what they sell) A hardware store?? I hope the pregnancy is going well. Similar to your other two?? This one for me has got quite a few differences than Claire's but still, all good.

Kerri said...

yes--Menards is a hardware store, like Home Depot.

Molly said...

I didn't even know where to start. I have no idea where Steve would want to go. Although a hardware store does sound pretty fun--in a manly crafty kind of way. :)

Mom Hicken said...

I would have said "our house" because I know how much Steve has loved our mattresses. But now that you've purchased a new one, I'll have to say any corvet car dealer.

Mom Mosolino said...

I would say most any do-it-yourself, hardware, home improvment store as that is always where he is when I call him on the weekends

The Burgoynes said...

Don't you "save big money at Menards"? Or is that another commercial?