

"Just Do It" exclaims Nike to the avid athlete.
"Just Do It" motivates President Kimball to the world.
.jpg)
"Just Do It" plead my mother when I'd protest and complain to clean my room.
As it turns out, they were all on to something: It actually feels liberating to JUST DO IT and stop procrastinating! This is what Steve and I discovered this week. We finally broke through our indecisive walls and:
- Chose a baby name for our new girl! Hopefully this means she won't have white out on her birth certificate (Exhibit Carter) or come home from the hospital without a name (Exhibit Addison)--Don't expect me to tell you the name...I'm not THAT committal yet!
- Decorated the boy's room (well, we're still painting, but we've started and can't go back now)
- Bought a new bed for ourselves (we've been moanin' and groanin' about it for YEARS)
So, Just DO it!! Doing SOMETHING feels a whole lot better than doing NOTHING!



6 comments:
Wish I'd read this before I sat on the couch for an hour watching America's Got Talent because now I feel crappy and I could have done something productive and felt GREAT!
YEAH!!!!!! I'm SO excited to meet little Goldine LaVoyle! I think she's going to LOVE her name...
Alright. You motivated me. I'm going in for a second bowl of cereal this morning. Just do it, right? ;)
I'm sooo excited for you guys to have a name and a new bed. That's awesome!!! Are you repainting Carter and Addison's room?
While you are on a Just Do It roll you should look into getting that van. One more necessity before that cute girl is born. :)
okay, fine, I'll stop cruising blogs and go do what I am supposed to do tonight.
Post a Comment