Question: What does a Daddy do when he's promised the boys all week long that they could go for a train ride on Saturday, and when they get there, the trains are broken down?
Answer: You take them to the FIRE STATION for a private and up close tour! They had so much fun on their Daddy-date today while I was at a GIRLS ONLY brunch with Steve's family!
Answer: You take them to the FIRE STATION for a private and up close tour! They had so much fun on their Daddy-date today while I was at a GIRLS ONLY brunch with Steve's family!







3 comments:
How fun!!!! I can't believe how much Addison has grown. He is such a big boy now!
That's awesome!!! I'll bet Carter was in heaven. I know how he feels about fire trucks.
Did Steve tell the firefighters that Carter even had a fire truck cake for his birthday?
Post a Comment