As the rest of me gets bigger, my arms fail to grow longer, thus, resulting in even more Unreachable spots in my back, doomed to be the "unscratchable itch".
9 months ago
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
2 comments:
I totally know how you are feeling!!!! I am just wishing that I would stop growing bigger.... I have never made it this far and can't believe that the pregnant body can actually get bigger from this point. I am a little scared to see what being full term is actually going to look like on me... scary!!!
The other day I looked at my toes and wondered why I had planned to get a pedicure this month. Surely I could do my own pedicure complete with pink polish and polka dots. How hard could that be? Took me a while to realize that the reason I planned to get a pedicure is that I can't reach my toes well enough to actually paint them let alone put little dots all over them. Sometimes I forget about this big belly.
Post a Comment