Do you ever do/buy something just for the accessories? I've been known to do this in the past. Observe:- It started when I was little and picked out cereal based on what prize was inside...Buying based on the accessory.
- In failed attempts to find a belt for a 12-18 month old, I finally bought a pair of jeans that came WITH a belt, just for BELT...Purchased for the accessory.
- In college I was victim to signing up for a new credit card, just so I could get a new pair of sunglasses...Contracts for the accessory. (If you went to BYU, you should know the exact corner that I'm talking about where you sign up...and you know you did it too.)
- When I was pregnant with Carter, I had mild cravings for ketchup, so I would have hot dogs and french fries...Eating only for the accessory.
- I watch some friends do this all the time...buying dresses for their little girls just to match the bow they already made...Shopping to match an accessory. Ha! Your secret is out!
- And at last, I just dished up a bowl of ice cream that I didn't even want just because I wanted some hot fudge...again, eating only for the accessory.
Well, Elizabeth Taylor or Ralph Lauren would be proud that I'm taking accessorizing into my everyday application. Admit it, you've done it too.



4 comments:
Oh, I eat ice cream just for the hot fudge. I really should just eat a couple spoonfuls of hot fudge instead. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
Hey your little girly isn't here yet. So I don't believe you can understand how much fun this bow matching thing is!!
haha. I totally agree with Mindi. Sometimes ribbon is just too awesome to pass up, even if you don't have clothes to match it.
I totally had cravings for ketchup when I was pregnant with Kellan. I don't even really like Ketchup, mustard is more of my accessory. I hope you are doing well! I can't wait to hear about your little girl when she joins your family!
Post a Comment