Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Who'd have thunk...

I hate spiders...never liked them...never will.  While my BFF in HS, Anna, was naming the spiders in her room and making peace treaties with them, my BFF at Home, Cheri, was chasing me around the house with the "S" encyclopedia open to the Spider pictures...and when that got old to her, she turned the page to "snakes"...yeah, I was in great shape back then thanks to her making me run away!

So, lo-and-behold, have I found a solution for spiders in my house?  Enter the Osage Orange, stage left...

Susan told me about the Osage Orange, that if you put one in a room in your house, it will get rid of spiders in that room!  Are you serious?  She tried it, and it totally worked!  Sign me up for this band wagon.   Now, if only I could find one...apparently in the produce section.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Really? Has this been proved on Myth Busters? Sign me up!