Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Roll Call!

So, thanks for stopping by to visit our blog! Who was first? Leave a comment, letting us know you thought of us!

16 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

The first shall be...first still! I was the first to put any darn thing on this blog and the first to leave a comment in this race! I win I win I win!!!

Cheri

moorefamily said...

darn it I want to be first!!! Anyway so glad to see things are going well and so glad that we can keep up with you now on your blog, welcome to the bloging world!

Anonymous said...

Oh you beat me out...well, I'm the first REDHEAD to comment, so that counts for something. So cute!

Stefani said...

Jarrett loves the music. You are doing better than we are. I often think about starting a blog but that's as far as I get. Love it!

Molly said...

Do I get to count as the second since I got a sneak preview? If not, I guess I can settle for fifth. :) So glad you're up and running!!!

Kerri said...

Hooray for all my fans! If I ever give a speech for receiving some big award, I'll be sure to include you as my inspiration :) Yes Molly, you most definitely count for second :) You do hold the title of my favorite blog. (the rest of you should check hers out)

Diane said...

The blog is great. I love the pictures. I love the music touch to the blog. I just added the it to my blog.

Tauna said...

Nice Blog!
Tauna

Uncle Joe said...

Keep up the good work, but don't let it take the place of phone calls and visits with us.
Dad

Katie said...

Goodness, you have a lot of people who look at your blog! I am lucky enough that I get to not only look at your blog, but get to see you in person a lot too!

AspenRaven said...

I love that you're blogging, Kerri! Hope to see you again soon in person! <3

Nate said...

Nice blog homies! Sweet Home Chicago on the playlist make it saweeet.

Kerri said...

hot diggity nate-dawg you know chi-town is where it's at--YOU GUYS ARE MAKING MY BLOGGING WORLD SO FUN!

Holley Williamson said...

Kerri!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that you are blogging. I was seriously thinking about you this week, thinking, I need to call her and convince her to start blogging. Yea, now I don't have to, although I should still call you :) Love the blog, so cute, you picked my favorite colors. And I love looking at all your pictures, your boys are so cute (the look so similar!) and the beach (I hope I'm not committing some sin by calling it that :) pictures are beautiful!!!

Walt said...

How do I get a vehicle like Carter has?

I love the pictures and look foreward to more postings.

Walt

Mom M. said...

Sure looks like you all had a great time at your family reunion. Thanks for letting us see all the great pictures and sending us your blog link. Hope to see you all soon. Girls camp next week. HOT HOT HOT