Saturday morning, Carter and Steve went on the coolest Daddy-Son Adventure! They went on Carter's first METRA train ride...rode to the Children's Museum to play for a few hours...then had another train ride home! Carter thought it was AWESOME! The movie says it all:
And now for the pics to capture all the other priceless moments:
Carter waiting for the train to come
He was entranced and noticed everything! When he came home, he even mimicked the sounds of the bell the train has indicating it's getting closer.
All aboard! (Hurry, Daddy! Before the doors close!)



5 comments:
hey--you guys have the same trains as us! and i agree with carter--they are pretty fun. :)
Wouldn't the world be such a great place if things like riding the train made us all so happy, and if we all vocalized our joy as well as Cater does?
So cute! I know I keep saying this, but I can't believe what a little boy he has become - not a baby anymore!
Geeze, I can spell, I promise...I know how to spell CARTER!
PS. Does anyone else feel the urge to somehow pick "Superwoman" or something like that on these comment pages where it says "Choose an identity"? I think it's a little boring that I always just pick my name:)
I love it, I love it! Pure joy in the eyes of a child. Can you beat that? (or rather, "How cool is that?") What a cutie-pie and smarty-pants.
Tauna
Post a Comment