
"Mom, Look...a bug! How cool is that?" "Mom, Christopher's coming over! How cool is that?"
"Wow! A Pool...How cool is that!" And so on...it's SO CUTE!
Now that he has a tagline slogan, all we need is a sponsor. Any offers?
How cool is that? So, where'd he get it from Steve or Me?
(Sadly...my video isn't posting...I'll add it if I can get it to work later).



2 comments:
duh, you Carrie! how many times have I heard you say that...isn't it cute how you hear yourself in your kids?!
It's so true! And thankfully most of what comes out of Carter's mouth is POSITIVE! I really liked the day he called me beautiful! I'll keep feeding him lines as long as it takes!
Sorry Roseanne, though, you'll be so embarrassed when you realize how you spelled my name! It's ok..I'm a good friend like that to forgive you who has known me for 3 YEARS and you've never made that mistake before!
Post a Comment