So, Steve has claimed that the fundamental difference between boys and girls are their ability to do sound effects! We've put this theory to the test, and SO true! How can boys naturally do the sound of motorcycles, machine guns, and cars? I think it's hilarious to hear us girls try--and I'm the worst at them! Although, I DO do a good pig :) Thanks, Janae (sis) and JaNae (friend) for being such good guinea pigs (a sound effect we should have had you try!)
Here is my sound effect hero lately, though the video does not capture him at his best: Addison does this all day long and it makes me smile from the inside out! The video is dark b/c of the sun (sorry) but the way he "Raspberry's" in all different tones is so fun!
PS...before playing the video, scroll down to where the music list is...press the pause button so that the music doesn't get in the way of Addison's music!



1 comment:
It's ok, Addison! I noticed no one commented yet, and I didn't want your video to feel left out. See, the thing is, people see that and are so touched they don't know what to say...That, or they're trying to do the same sound and CAN'T and feel embarrassed. Either way, I still think you're the cutest!
Post a Comment