Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nap on a hammock...


Kids with backpacks were picked up on the corner in a big yellow school bus today. (A shout out for Brooklyn Williamson who just started Kindergarten!  HOORAY!)  For them, the summer of fun has ended.  So sad.

But for me, it continues.  I chose HOT PINK for my manicure last night...a little message that says, "Nope, there's a party going on all the time.  The summer of fun still goes on...it's a frame of mind!"

Also, I took a nap on a hammock this afternoon...a perfect breeze, relaxing, kids sleeping, no mosquitos or bugs, no sunburn...perfect.  OK, so I imagined the hammock while I laid in my bed feeling the breeze from the ceiling fan, but BOY am I a good imaginer...it put me right to sleep.  Now if I could imagine myself a decadent ice cream sundae, or better yet, that trip to the Bahamas.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I totally noticed and loved the hot pink nails this afternoon!