Notice it's full...I did a shot of the inside just to make Molly--who DESPERATELY needs to go shopping--jealous. Brownie points for guessing how much ice cream is in there, and what kinds.
The water closet isn't what you meant?
The "coat closet" when big groups come over.
The "Quickly-stuff-things-in-here-when-guests-come-over" Closet (fantastically built by Steve & my Dad, but not for this purpose. Sorry guys!)
Oh, you mean this closet...the "why-isn't-it-color-coordinated-but-notice-all-the-hangers-match" closet. Maybe that will be today's project.
3. The Laundry Room
I Love the Smell of Downy!
4. The Kitchen Sink
Yes, Cheri, we love the placemats! And, the rules said I couldn't pick up the apple slice before taking the pic.
5. The Toilet
(No pic...you already got that)
6. Your favorite Room
Steve convinced me it had to be leather.
7. Your favorite pair of shoes.
Bought them in '97 (11 years ago) and STILL get a compliment on them EVERY TIME I wear them.
8. What your kids are doing right now
NAPPING!
Or so I thought!
9. Your dream Vacation
Somewhere tropical. Right now I have Grand Bahama Island on the brain .




5 comments:
Yea that was fun! Love the self portrait, if I don't say so myself ;) Thanx for the plug!
Hello! Steves Mom and Emily have been staying with my parents the last few days and showed me your site. Very nice!!! I am a blogger too! You will have to check it out. www.hollyandjoshcarter.blogspot.comYou have a darling family!!!!!
By the way incase you don't recognize me....... Maiden name Tunnell!!!
Just wanted to leave a note so you know that I am ALWAYS thinking of you, Steve, Carter & Addison =)
(I read your blog & listen to the awesome tunes you've got playing on here almost every day!)
As for your favorite shoes, I'll never forget them- also some of my favorites, I know I've worn them my fair share as well! Did we get those down on Belmont?
Missing you all mucho!
Love & Hugs
Jenita
You are too funny sorry I just can't participate in you scavanger hunt I gotta go to bed it's 11 o'clock. You blog is too cute it's so nice getting to see all your pictures. Looks like you guys are doing well. Tell Steve we say hello.
Post a Comment