
"If I could only give three words of advice, they would be 'tell the truth.' If I got three more words, I'd add: 'All the time'.
"You just have to decide if you are a Tigger or an Eeyore."

He makes me think why do I waste my time feeling depressed and frustrated and overwhelmed, while he, who was dying, and had developed such a strong positive outlook on life, did not waste time with the negative.
Are you a Tigger or an Eeyore?
Can you be a Tigger but have Eeyore tendencies? How do you overcome those? What thoughts do you have about developing a positive outlook in life?
(I'm trying to figure out how to post a youtube video, but until I figure that out, here's a link to watch his lecture right away: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo )



3 comments:
I love this guy too. Although I haven't read his book just seen him on TV. I'm sad to hear he is gone. Thank goodness for the gospel and the plan of salvation. Such hope comes from knowing you will be with your family forever in the next life.
So true, Brigette!!!
Kerri, I love the blog. Super cool. It is great to hear from your family and your pictures are gorgeous. I love Gilson too. It is just as good as the ocean, except for the surfing waves.
To upload a video from youtube, all you have to do is click on the youtube video. On the right you'll see it says "embed:" and underneath has a bunch of letters and such after "object width or something like that. Now go to your blog publication page. Usually you type in the section called "compose", but click on the "html" tab. Then paste what you copied from youtube. Does that make sense?
Post a Comment