Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Matter to a 2 year old!

After a day of swimming, digging in the sand, going to Grandma's house, chasing seagulls, playing with Madelyn Sonne at the beach, jumping over waves, eating homemade sandwiches the size of footballs, polishing off nearly a pack of oreos, etc. we asked Carter what his favorite part of the day was. His response:
"Sitting on the rocks with Mommy!"
Wow, that's when I feel like what I'm doing really matters.

2 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

Oh! That just about brought tears! I often wonder if Keara even likes me. What beautiful words! You're doing awesome on your blog!!!

The Fredericks said...

I knew Cheri would beat me. Believe me, I'll update my blog!! I really will! Live is a bit busy to say the least! I'm homeless, lost and have a dog!!! He's actually a great dog, but I get scared every time he barks. I love your blog. And, for sure, FRESH WATER ALL THE WAY!! I've even been to Tahoe's fireworks and Gilson Beach still wins!! Lucky!