Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Boys, My Life



(Disclaimer...this post is written by Cheri)
Welcome to my new blog. I am a stay at home mom who is learning to adore being a stay at home mom. I have two beautiful little boys who teach me, inspire me, stretch me, test me, and love me. And I love them. I love life, I love fun, I love people. My best friend is my husband, Steve, who works so hard for our family and so hard to keep me laughing. My next best friend is my sister, Cheri. She's the greatest.
If you don't know me, or at least don't know me well, there are few things you should know. I can laugh until I cry, and often do. I can also make you laugh until you cry, and often do. I can tell stories like no other, embellishing all parts just to make the story more animated, exciting, and captivating. Oh, and of course, to make you laugh until you cry. I love being with people. For me, a house full of people, activity, and fun is the right recipe for life.
As for my boys, Steve is our knight in shining armor. One of his greatest traits is unconditional love for pretty much anyone he meets. I'm not sure if he truly realizes how amazing he is and how loved everyone feels when they are around him. He works hard to support our family and is currently reevaluating his dreams. The greatest moment of my day is when he walks thru the door.

Carter is my crazy, busy, and absolutely adorable two-year-old. He is two in every sense of the word. Mainly, crazy, busy, and adorable! He is fascinated with life and loves going on adventures every day. He keeps me moving and one look from his beautiful eyes makes all the craziness worth it.

Our baby angel is Addison. He joined our family in January and is incredible. Being almost 6 months old, he's starting to move and voice his opinion more often. He's just about at the age where he can interact with Carter. I hope they will be great friends!

Because this post was not written by me, rest assured that my posts will be much more entertaining. I promise.

3 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

Oh my goodness! what an adorable blog! Whoever put it together for you is the greatest! I'm so glad to know I'm your favorite!

Kerri said...

Wow--you make me sound so good! Maybe I should outsource all my personals to Queen Creek, AZ...do you do job resumes, too? Way to go, Cheri!

Molly said...

I love it! That's hilarious that Cheri wrote it for you.No peer pressure to start blogging or anything, right?