Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Reunion

Advenutre #1: The Airplane ride.

Carter told everyone about "Going fast Fast FAST!" and "Going up in the sky with the clouds" and "seeing all the buildings." At first he was GLUED to the window...then came out all the toys and DVDs and snacks to make sure he was SUPER-occupied.

What we didn't think about was saving some of these fun toys for the plane trip home...he was bored with all our tricks by the time the return flight came. Oh well. That's a tip for next time.

Adventure #2: Visiting Kerris' grandparents.

We had fun, but Carter was quite unsure about these "old" people. He was also disappointed that when we were saying "Going to Grandma's House" it turned out we WEREN'T going to HIS grandma's house with the cars and the swings and the juke box. Thank goodness His Grandma Hicken was visiting too.

Advenutre #3: Going to Duck Creek Village, UT
A 4 hour car ride up to a rural mountain lodge was a piece of cake with Headphones and movies! Here's Carter with his cousin, Keara.
Adventure #4: Going to a How-Down Dance with my siblings! It seems our family tagline, we've noticed, is how to have so much fun that people think you're drunk, without being drunk. Pics to post later.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love how good you are at posting! How do you find the time? Great pictures!

Kerri said...

Thanks Katie :)

The truth is, I'm making up for lots and lots of "Family Letters" that I never got around to writing and heard to many "We haven't seen any pictures of your kids." I figured it was time to do something about that!

Plus, when there's something great, might as well make note of it! Or I'll forget it!