Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Saturday, May 4, 2013

How well do you know my Pregnant Cravings?

More and more these days, 
I find myself heading mindlessly to my freezer 
and reaching straight for the...

a) Ice Cream -- trying to pack on those pounds before they show
b) Frozen Peas -- seriously my favorite veggie
c) Ice cube tray -- I like my drinks cold

The answer is most DEFINITELY C!  The Ice Cube Tray!  (I pass up ice cream way more than usual lately, only baby knows why, and I HATE HATE HATE peas).  Yes, it seems I am at THAT stage of the pregnancy -- crunching on ice!  I love it.  Sorry to my orthodontist dad who sees all kinds of things wrong with this, but I think if I give him a cute and healthy grandchild (in 3 weeks from yesterday), he'll forgive all the risks to my teeth, won't you, Pa?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

LOL! My hygenist wasn't thrilled that all I can drink is gatorade (so sugary) in my first trimester, but I told her I need hydration.

I hope you feel better soon.