These clever kids!
When I bought Steve's phone 2 years ago, it came with a pink case. Unacceptable, in a man's world, I replaced it with a manly black one.
The kids found the pink one sometime last year and SECRETLY HELD ON TO IT until the perfect time -- April Fool's Day this year.
At 6 AM, Carter snuck into Daddy's room and stole his phone from the bedside table. He promptly switched the manly cover to the girly cover. And this isn't just pink...it's HOT PINK.
Next was where I came in: Alana helped me pick the perfect My Little Pony Wallpaper to display instead of his family picture.
And Addison helped us change his ring-tone to something more twinkly and fairy-like.
Then we hid his phone in his brief case. Before walking out the door, he couldn't find his phone (duh), so we called it, and when he heard the fairy-chimes coming from his bag, we were all in for a good laugh!



No comments:
Post a Comment