Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sorry That We're Moving

I wiped a sentimental tear (okay, more figuratively) the other day when Addison went out to play with our sweet neighbor, Andrea.  As they were walking by our fence to her backyard, I overheard him say, "Andy, I'm so sorry that we're moving."  And then she put her arm around his shoulder.  It was so tender of these 5 year olds!!!
We WILL miss such good neighbors, and I hope hope hope and pray pray pray that we will find good friends and neighbors in our new place (wherever that may be...)

Yes, that's right, we still haven't found our home to move to.  But our house did sell.  We received an offer 44 hours after it was put on the market.  We signed the contract later in the week after other offers came in.  It was fast, true, but I am pleasantly relieved to not be doing any more showings.

I will feel more excited about this move when I have a house to move into.  Until then, I'm considering myself officially homeless.

Oh yeah, and we won't move until after the baby is born.  Grown, recovered, and ready for Mom to move boxes and such?  No way.  But 3 1/2 - 4 weeks later.  Good luck to us!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, congrats on the house! I bet that is such a relief to have it sold. Good luck finding a new place and can't wait to see what baby will be!