Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Go ahead...Bake My Day.

Yes.  Sometimes I turn to food for comfort.  Ice cream just sometimes understands me in a way I don't understand myself.

So today was a discouraging house-hunting day.  We were planning to make an offer on one of three houses, but it just didn't feel right, and so back home we drove. (we've stocked up over 1200 miles on our cars during this whole process...)

I stopped at my Mom's to pick up my kids (seemed like the right thing to do) and she said, "What could make you feel better?"  Strangely, I knew the answer:  "A cookie".  But of course, her healthy house doesn't hold such treats....

..so now, in my oven, I have these little gems:

And while it may not make my housing woes disappear, and it will probably make me feel sick and tired, somehow it will make everything all right.

...update:  alright, I had my small serving that satisfied the craving...now what to do with the rest of the pan?  any takers?

No comments: