Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

The HAPPIEST spring ever!

A few years ago, Steve and I planted one of my favorite trees by our house.  And this year is the BEST it has bloomed!  It is BEAUTIFUL and it smells DIVINE!  It makes me happy every time I see it (yes, this includes when I go to the window just to see it!  and when I go outside just to smell its flowers!)

This is just as it is starting to bloom.  I was just BURSTING with excitement for these blossoms!

 YUM!  Can you SMELL it??

I love this tree so much!  I just wanted to sit under it and read and smell!

 During the rain yesterday the petals flew through the air like snow.
Beautiful, and we still have lots of blossoms left.

 Because it is so fun to play in the rain, especially with "snow petals", as they called them.

Mark my words, every house I move to, I will plant a tree like this one...I feel it's my way of making the world a better place :)

No comments: