If you didn't say me, then WHY WERE YOU THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE!
(Of course, if you mentioned Cheri's name, you'd also be right, because we've done it again: having babies at the same time...but with a 2 month gap instead of a couple days or weeks. I LOVE cousins being born together!)
I am pregnant and SO excited! We are already half-way through, due in May. Trust me, though, May of 2013 felt like FOREVER away last fall....I mean, that was HALF WAY THROUGH the next year! Turning over the calendar has really helped me feel like the day, sure enough, will come :)
And the answer to the big question is this: Nope, we don't know the gender...Steve convinced me to wait and be surprised. Ta da! What worries me most is that:
- The kids REALLY WANT A GIRL! And not just want, they claim to KNOW it is a girl because, "That's just how it goes...boy, boy, girl, _____." See the pattern, folks? I mean, obviously! ...I'm just nervous...please don't cry too long if it's a boy!
- Without knowing the gender of the baby, that is going to make the name-selecting process THAT much harder which has already proven to be a weak point in our decision making skills. YIKES!
Yes, I realize this old news to those of you who live close by, or old news to those detective friends of mine that were wondering WHY I hadn't posted in forever, or looked scrutinizingly over my posted pictures and could not deny the pregnant belly :). But for those of you who kindly looked past any weight-gaining pictures and didn't read too much into my blog-neglect, thank you for sticking by my side!



4 comments:
HA! It's a surprise to me! (Unless you already told me. I have a terrible memory. I wouldn't put it past me to forget. Please tell me you didn't already mention it to me...) Congrats! Super excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you! I have to admit, I did start to wonder if you may be pregnant. :)
WOW! Congratulations!! That is SO exciting! And amazing that your truly stupendous sister would commiserated so empathetically with you for ALL your pregnancies! She must be the best sister in all the world. But in all seriousness, you look AMAZING in that picture.
I know I am late but I am catching up on blog reading and CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for your family to get one more adorable little blonde. Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment