Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Addison's Funny

For an after school snack, I offered the kids a real treat -- Reese's Puffs Cereal!  Thinking they'd be thrilled, I was surprised to find that Addison was requesting something else.

"Why don't you want this?", I asked in bewilderment.  And he explained to me that it's really really good but it doesn't stay crunchy.  So I suggested we just pour little bits at a time so that it stays crunchy enough to eat, and he can keep having seconds.  This was an exciting compromise, so we got to work.

As everyone sat down with their bowls we began to go over our days...until Addison interrupted with this very urgent request: 

"NO TIME TO TALK!" 
and he just kept right on eating as if his life depended on it!  Sure enough, his cereal stayed crunchy down to the last bite...and then he asked for more.



No comments: