Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

Key Lime Cove 2013

Some things never change.

Of course, we all thought Twinkies would be around forever, and now you can only find them on Ebay.  Perhaps only slightly more reliable than the shelf-life of those Hostess goodies is the fun times we have at Key Lime Cove at the turn of every year since 2009!

Key Lime Cove 2013 was of no exception!
 I didn't even have to ask the kids to pose here...they knew it was part of the routine!
And then it was off to play!
Carter
Addison
Alana
Lazy River & Wave Pool Time
Addison, Daddy, & Alana
I wasn't expecting NAP time to happen at 3 1/2, but I guess tradition is tradition :)

And of course our traditional Ice Cream Time
I'm sorry, I thought we ordered the "large" sundae...
This picture ought to be of Steve and I instead of our kids, because this is the lobby that Steve and I go right outside our room after our kids are asleep, to eat our restaurant food (after the kids finished their microwaved dinners), to enjoy our milkshakes (shhh...don't tell), and to play card games til we couldn't keep our eyes open any more.  This date time is also something we look forward to!

What we DIDN'T expect this year was finding out that Addison is a Ski-Ball Whiz!!
He even got 2 10,000 pointers in 1 game!

Seriously, this resort is the BEST when it comes to hanging out as a family!

And of course, it's all thanks to the big guy on Christmas Day.
And we're not talking about the one in the red suit.
Thank you, Grandpa M, for our WONDERFUL Christmas present and family getaway!
You make all of our dreams come true with this gift.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So fun!

Carrie said...

Oh man we are so bummed we can't do out 3rd annual this year. Jace asked the other day if Key Lime Cove was by Utah....sorry, no!