Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday, Steve took me snow-hiking in a nearby state park.  It is SO refreshing to get out and breathe that natural clean crisp air!  I had such a great time!  In fact, just writing about it makes me want to go again...and then I remember it is  (let me go check...) "feels like" 3 degrees outside, and I'm glad we went on my birthday weekend when it was nicer outside.

After a fun evening together and dinner at Biaggi's (where you can find the BEST bruschetta and a delicious entree of Butternut Squash Ravioli) I came home to find this awesome creation from my kids and Grandma!  I LOVE it!
Then my actual birthday (Sunday) was spent with a celebratory breakfast with photos that will not be posted except under the most dire black-mail situation necessary, church, a fabulous dinner cooked by my awesome hubby, and games with the kids.  Oh yeah, and cake...we can't forget the cake!
Thanks to Steve, my kids, and all my family and friends that emailed and called, it was a great day!

5 comments:

Molly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Katie said...

Glad you had a great day!

Holley Williamson said...

You look great!!!

Braden and Cheri said...

man, I'm dying to know what was so bad about those celebratory breakfast pics...

Kerri said...

Oh, you know...you get dragged out of bed in your pjs looking your "absolute best" and that's when they think pictures are going to be great and memorable. hmmm...survey says??