Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday

To my BFF Sister Cheri Please, click here to go to her blog and leave her a compliment. You don't even have to know her, because anything kind that comes to your mind, no matter how generic or cheesy, is true about her.
She's incredible.
Looks for the Best in People.
Allows you to Be Yourself.
Creative.
Positive.
Uplifting.
Optimistic.
Realistic.
Supportive.
Hard worker.
Doesn't Give Up.
Trustworthy.
Forgiving.
Genuine.
Creates Deep Connections with People.
If you're in her life, you know you are special to her.
Great listener without Judging.
Wise.
Great memory for facts, advice, and stories.
If she doesn't know how to do something, she'll figure it out.
Nurturing.
FUN!
Easy to laugh.
Encouraging.
Faithful.
Family Centered.
And lastly, She's 27!!!!!!!!!
I know you don't know her, but she's so cool and would get a kick out of a bunch of random comments. Just click on her latest post, and leave it there. If you don't do it, I'll look dumb...you don't want to do that to me, do you?
And for the record, it is also National Pig Day...Sorry, Cheri; I had to.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Done. What a funny, silly idea. Thanks again for your help today!

Braden and Cheri said...

you are so funny! Thanks for your undying love, support, and fan-ship. It's nice to know that even when I feel fan-less, I always have at least one!!!

Kerri said...

Yes, I am part of the Cheri-Fan Club. Proudly.

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

Cheri, I know we have never met but I feel like I know you because of all of Kerri's stories. I know you are amazing! I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

Just kidding-I'm now leaving that comment on Cheri's blog.

The Burgoynes said...

Hey, I'm a super Cheri fan too!