I'm having SUCH a fun time with this baking creation I'll show you tomorrow...
In the mean time, Any Guesses what I could be up to?
Hint: Recipe Swap. 11 AM. Melissa's House. You going?
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
6 comments:
Looks like frosting for gingerbread cookies... but that is possibly the wrong season... hummm
I guess Easter egg sugar cookies! YUM!!!
Yes, I can see how you can think that...but keep the guesses coming!
YES! It's a rainbow cake! And I've been wanting to make one forever!
Am I right??
Like this! (Only not diet. Full fatty goodness.) http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake
Or maybe someday I'll make this!
http://wideopenspaces.squarespace.com/storage/rainbow%20cake%20long.jpg
YES! Molly, you got it...and to freakish exactness, since omnomicon is where I got this from--over a year ago!! Way To Go! Pics coming soon, when my camera is recharged. It was SOO fun! That wideopenspaces one is SO cool!
Post a Comment