It happened to Archuleta with Cook.
Edward did it to Jacob.
(although the results aren't really official)
and last night, it happened to me.
It's okay, though.
I'm a happy Silver Medalist.
More than I could brag about ever before.
Plus, having close to 200 votes was AMAZING!








6 comments:
Oh, sorry...but 200 votes is really something to be proud of! I'm not sure I know 200 people:)
Bummer! I was rooting for you. Is that how you spell rooting? Doesn't look right. Anyway, I think that means that you need to get on the ball and pay someone in Chicago to do your family portraits. You will regret it if you never do. Just my unsolicited two cents.
Thanks to everyone who voted! We have the BEST family and friends ever!
Steve
you were so close kerri!!! ah, i would have loved to come visit! :) we'll be in chicago sooner rather than later ... we'll definitely need to meet up. :) xoxo
SO close! And so deserving (just like Archuleta). Fabulous job on enrichment by the way and hope y'all had an awesome trip! Can't wait to hear about it.
Shucks! Next time...that's great you have so many supportive friends! I'm here wishing I'd have more than 4 people reading my blog!!
Post a Comment