Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Proof is in the Puddin'

Although no pudding was actually involved in this post.

Look who's 6 months old and thriving!

5 comments:

Maryle said...

It is so fun to see all their little accomplishments! Yeah Alana!

Katie said...

Wow, that was a fast 6 months!Probably you don't agree...she is adorable and amazing!

Braden and Cheri said...

WOW!!! Okay, so I have 5 days to get Avery to sit up in order to not be behind?!

I agree with Katie...that was a FAST 6 months. I can't believe it either. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were encouraging each other to enjoy the end of our pregnancies?

JaNae said...

Yeah Alana! She is adorable, and I can't believe she is 6 months!

Emily - faliLV said...

No way! 6 months already?? Wow that went fast! She is a doll - and love the cameos from the boys!