Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life as We Know It * the daily joys and stories of one man, one woman, and four crazy kids
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. --Abraham Lincoln
--Nelson Mandela
10 comments:
Cuteness overload! She is a total doll!
Wow! Those are amazing, priceless! Who did them?
SO CUTE!!!!!! I love it.
Oh my goodness!!! I cannot believe it. I need to do that too. She is ADORABLE!!!! And WHERE did you get such a gorgeous fluffy skirt!?!
How cute!! Looks like she loved the camera.
Such a beautiful baby!
Totally cute, Kerri!
I am taking partial credit for this you know! (Not how cute she is, I had nothing to do with that!) But all those years of prodding and encouraging you to go to Penneys, and look what you got!!! So glad you did it! They are awesome! LOL
Did you notice she's wearing 4 different bows?
Nothing like those hairbows. Too precious! Sorry about our missed raquetball day. Don't know if I could have embarrassed myself in front of you like that anyway. :)
Post a Comment