Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Perfect Day

A beautiful day at the park.


With beautiful kids.


And no other cares.


It was the best day I'd had in a long time.


I felt like everything just fit. 
Just right. 
In the right place.
At the right time.
Doing the right thing.


I didn't want to be anywhere else.
Doing anything else.
With anyone else.


It felt perfect.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! (And I love the red dress on Alana! :)

Maryle said...

what a great time. You've inspired me to take the kids to the park today.

Katie said...

I'm glad you had such a great day! What priceless pictures you got!

lindsay said...

yeah! spring makes me feel that way too. :)

Braden and Cheri said...

so inspirational. I am so glad you had a day like that and hope to have one like it too.

Anonymous said...

You deserve it!

S

The Burgoynes said...

Look at those blue eyes!

Jen said...

=) LOVE YOU!!