Carter woke up from his nap the other day and had me laughing in hysterics within 5 minutes.
(aren't these kids CUTE!)
2. Right after that, he started looking around for a snack and asked what would we do if we ran out of cereal. "We'd just go to the store and buy more," I replied. "But what if even the store had no more cereal, what would we do?" he asked. "What do YOU think we would do about that?" "We'd have to eat all of our ants! HA HA HA HA!" He was cracking up at his own joke {although our ant infested floor is no joking matter, huh Lindsay?}
3. And then immediately after that, when I told him that Yes, he could have graham crackers and milk, he said, "Mom, you're the great momest ever."
4. And 30 minutes later we were in the car dri ving to the park and he said, "Mom, I'm so happy...yes, so happy indeed." Where does he get this stuff?
5. Then, he was comforting crying Alana by saying, "Don't Cry Alana, it's okay! We're right here, We're not ghosts!" Ahh...to know the mind of a 7 month old...what a gift Carter has! And to think he's NOT the son that stayed up watching Ghostbusters with us on Saturday night.
These things brought back these funny experiences that I've been meaning to tell you about... Now's a good time:
6. Carter told me he was having trouble buckling his seatbelts, so he needed my help. When I got there, he uncovered the buckles to show that he had done it himself. "Oh, Carter, you're such a trickster!" I said, to which he enthusiastically replied, "No, I'm a ROCKSTAR!"
7. And right after that, I pulled back into the garage to go back in to find my wallet. When I came back he said, "So, did you find it?" "It was tricky, but I found it." And out of nowhere he said, "I guess you can call it...The Runaway Wallet!"




3 comments:
lol, I love this age kids come up with the funniest things.
I could listen to the funny things kids say all day! Thanks for sharing!
Zach especially thinks he's a rockstar!
Post a Comment