Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

7 years today...

And he still blows me away

Keeps me laughing


and gives me time to stop and smell the roses


Boy, I love this man.


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I LOVE your pics... especially the one of you laughing:)

jularun7 said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!

Braden and Cheri said...

Happy Happy Happy anniversary! and I know the post about Carter will follow soon, but Happy birthday to him too!!!!

Baby Oven said...

Just to keep it flowing..
Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate.

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary to one of our favorite couples! We're glad you got married too:)

Cambrea said...

awww, these are soooo cute!

Stephanee said...

Beautiful pics! Happy Anniversary! It will only get better!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Happy anniversary - hope y'all had such a good date last night and fun at your mom's!

Heidi said...

Love you guys! Hope your anniversary was special!!!