You know that Easter moment when you hid 25 eggs, but only find 24? Then about two weeks later you find that last egg and are even MORE grateful for the treat inside? Well, let this 2-week late post fill you with equal joy as I at last post pics of Easter.
Easter Egg Hunt at Dominicks
Waiting for "Go!"
Alana's strategy: Distract others with my cuteness.
Addison's strategy: Find egg. Stop. Eat. Repeat.
Carter's strategy: Eggs! Eggs! Find more eggs!
Sorry Folks, no time for smiles! We have CHOCOLATE!
Easter Sunday
Spent at my parent's house watching General Conference.
LOVED it!
Last Sunday
Easter at Steve's parents house.
















3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Easter!! I can't believe how big your kids are...and so adorable! Thanks for your fun comments on my blog, I love them. We are hangin in there right now, I honestly don't know how you recovered with two little ones running around with a newborn. I'm barely surviving!! At least you give me hope that we'll all make it through this time!
Kerri...I'm sending a response here as I didn't know how else to contact you :)
My dad put together a book about the Watson family (Mazie, her siblings, and her parents) and a book about Grandpa's parents. Contact my dad on how to get a copy. I'm sure your dad has them as well. Have fun!
That sounded like (and looks like) you had a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute :)
Post a Comment