But to give myself some parenting credit, here are two of the preschool type activities we've done in the past week:
Sorting & Counting types of fruits, field trip to the store to learn about different fruits, tasting the fruits (Addison tasting and eventually loving the lemons)
(didn't Carter do an AWESOME job writing these numbers!!)
- And going on a shape scavenger hunt through our house, taking pictures of what we found (triangle and circles, for example)





4 comments:
Kerri, you are AMAZING! --AND you just had a baby! I am so impressed with all you accomplish. Carter's numbers look great!
If it were me would consider it an accompishment if everyone was alive and realitivly presentable at the end of the day...you're just more evolved than me!
I'm so impressed. I wish I had the patience...
Glad to see those apples went to some good use. I'll let Donna know she will be soooooo happy.
Post a Comment