Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Proof I had a baby

In case your toddler asks if the baby is still inside my belly (this happened last week), I have outlined the following proof, that no, I am no longer pregnant, even if I may look 3 months along:

12. I no longer feel the absolute addictive craving to chew ice
11. Something other than my bladder is waking me up at 3 AM, and keeping me up longer, too
10. My bath towel fits around my body
9. I am not getting sick after eating sweets
8. Heartburn is a thing of the past
7. I can see my toes, but am no longer obsessed with painting them (the nails, of course)
6. I haven't cooked a meal or gone shopping for weeks (thanks to your generosity and my planning ahead--I have the BEST friends and family!)
5. I am doing far more "mini-loads" of laundry, consisting of baby clothes/burp cloths and far less "oversized-loads" of all the rest of our stuff (Translates into doing MORE laundry, but getting less done...hmmm...)
4. My chest actually has shape again (sorry to my male readers)
3. I lost nearly 20 pounds in 2 weeks w/o diet or exercise (how else does that happen?)
2. I get cool unexpected gifts just from sending Steve to church and receive things in the mail, like these shoes from my college roomie...

Aren't they awesome!!! And she MADE them!

1. Alana's sitting right here (sometimes I have to remind myself I have had the baby and therefore have another child to take care of!)

4 comments:

the Rowleys said...

glad you liked the shoes and that the package arrived ok. :)

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

I need tho pattern for the shoes, they are SO CUTE!!!!!

Katie said...

Loved your list!

Braden and Cheri said...

That just made me laugh...I'm sitting here going "yep, yep, yep" I've thought the same things as proof that I had a baby too! Add this one to my list: instant pain relief as soon as that baby was born...I can walk again!!