- 2 days after coming home from the hospital, I found him frantically searching the bed around me...he was looking for the nurse call button and the buttons to help lift my bed up. "Steve, do you think we're still in the hospital?" I asked. "Yes!" "Well, we're not, so you can go to sleep now."
- I found Steve awake at the edge of the bed, waving his hands out. "What are you doing, Steve?" "I'm making sure the field is clear...ok, all players are off the field!"
- And one of my favorites happened when I woke him up to help me out of bed: "Steve, I have to take my medicine." "WHAT? Take it where?" I though that was hilarious, until he clued in: "OOOOHHHH..." {I thought we were on the same page now with that hint of realization} "Take it to other PEOPLE"...I just about died stifling my laughter, and decided to try again in 10 minutes.
Steve's not the only sleep-deprived one here; we are all craving naps!





6 comments:
That was seriously one of the funniest posts I've ever read. I don't think I would be able to stop laughing if I were you! I can't believe how adorable Alana is! Only 5 days older and yet SO different from Avery...it's amazing! Our baby is still a little alien comparatively! Yeah for Grandma! We'll have to come up with fun things to do with her while she's here. I think I'm all healed up so we can do anything!! (Except swimming...number one activity in this house!) Hmm...marathon? horse racing? bowling? ice skating? The possibilities are endless. Or maybe we'll stick to movies and chocolate...
SO funny! I've been know to do/say some weird things in my sleep too, although I don't have the new baby excuse.
Thanks for sharing! Those were funny! I loved that last one. :)
So cute! You really do have a wonderfully beautiful family... and I am glad that even when sleep is hard to find, Steve is still able to put a smile on your face! BTW have your sisters had their babies too? I remember you mentioning that there were 3 of you all due around each other.
Wow, the things we go through just to enjoy such sweet beautiful babies! Cute pics and thanks for sharing the fun parts of your life!
HA! Steve sounds quite entertaining in his sleep!
Post a Comment