Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Labor Day

No wonder Hallmark doesn't sell "Happy Labor Day" Cards...It just doesn't have the same ring to it as Merry Christmas or Happy Birthday. Each time Steve wished a "Happy Labor Day" to someone, I couldn't help but think it sounded wierd. Do you agree?...Regardless, we had a fantastic day. No C-Section could hold me back! (But it sure made me walk slowly and lay down for 4 hours when we got home).
First: The City Parade

Such a blast, and Carter and Addison played "Parade" and "Marching Band" the rest of the day! Second: The Ferris Wheel
Lastly: Camping
It was the best campground I'd ever been to...they supplied cribs for the kids, indoor plumbing, a DVD player for your tent, a chocolate chip pancake breakfast, and indoor queen beds for those who can't tucker it out all night long (since Addison and Alana were inside, I opted for this option...quite an upgrade!) If you want to come camp out in our backyard make your reservation now!! It's so fun!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Good for you; what a fun day!

Sarah said...

Kerri when you were describing the campground I was like, "I so want to go there... that's my kind of camping." Then I read it was your backyard and I totally can't stop laughing now!!!! Thanks for the chuckle:)

lindsay said...

Look at how adventurous you are! I'm so impressed!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Now that's my kind of camping. NO outhouses! You are such a trooper getting out and about. You go girl!