It was a lovely Sunday evening. All had gone well during the day. Everyone was kind and peaceful. The lasagna was hot and ready to be eaten. "Amen" was said by all, and as soon as we were offering food to our 3 dinner guests, one of our boys decides to announce that "There's a Baby in Mommy's Tummy!"
{Insert sound of car screeching to a halt here}.
Between you and me, it's not true. No, I'm not pregnant, but it sure does confirm the "Kids Say the Darndest Things" adage. Where did he come up with that? Maybe it's that we've been around enough beautiful newborns lately to make Anne Geddes jealous. Maybe it's because a friend in his class is soon to have a baby brother. And who else did he tell besides our dinner party? Apparently his kindergarten class. oh lovely. And another family apparently thinks we are moving to Florida...
...any other family news I should know about?
10 months ago



2 comments:
Lol.
This is hilarious. I'm sure everyone thinks you're really pregnant but just not far enough along to want it public yet. Ha!
Post a Comment