The other night we were playing The Newly Wed Game. Steve asked me this question:
"If you had $1000 to spend on something for the home, what would it be?"
I said a TV, because that's what I thought he'd say (see the strategy)?
He said a computer, because that's what we really need (hence the lack of blogging).
But last night, when a door-to-door salesman came to our home, we realized we were both wrong.
What our lives are really lacking is a Kirby Vacuum cleaner.
For $0, the guy came in our home, and cleaned and shampooed our downstairs carpets, our sofa, chairs, and pillows (yes, the ones we sleep on to show us all the nasty stuff in them). WOW. You think your vacuum is working til you see what it leaves behind. Amazing stuff.
So, if I had $1000 to spend on something for the home, what would it be? A Kirby Vacuum Cleaner. Now where to find the other $800....
9 months ago




2 comments:
We have a kirby that we got years ago and we LOVE it. Yes, it was VERY expensive but at the time we had a dog that was shedding all over the place and no other vacuum seemed to be able to handle it.
I've never heard of a Kirby. I always thought Dysons were the best. I've been coveting one since we got married and as luck would have it my baby sis got married and got one as a wedding present. Sigh. Worse part was she didn't even know what it was - just thought it was a normal vacuum!
Post a Comment