Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Best White Elephant Gift I've seen this year...

Yes, that's right...a LIVE LOBSTER was the most surprising white elephant gift last night...Glad I wasn't the one that reached into THAT gift!!  What was the best white elephant you've seen?

2 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Whoa....wrong time to go feed Delaney!! You think Evan would have mentioned that one! :) Who brought it??

Kerri said...

Steve & Holly. I forgot to ask dave what he did with it! josetta was willing to cook it up...i'm not sure WHAT i would have done. cooking it wasn't an option. letting it lose to fend for itself in the aurora forest wasn't an option. letting it die in the cooler wasn't an option because, well, then what...basically nothing that involved touching it...so i'm so curious what they did...if you remember to ask, do let me know!