What is the perk to waking up with a 102 fever, body aches, and chills?
Finding this waiting for you on the couch:
and not having to feel guilty about spending every minute reading it (or sleeping) because, I'm sick after all!
I'm finding I'm getting better the closer I get to the end of the book...strategic or ironic, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'll be out of commission until I'm through.
I'm finding I'm getting better the closer I get to the end of the book...strategic or ironic, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'll be out of commission until I'm through.
THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you who found out I was sick and offered to help! I love you for it! And THANK YOU to all of you who would have if you'd known.




3 comments:
Oh man. When I was sick the other day I couldn't even pick up a book. I literally slept the entire day for fear that moving would make me throw up (which it did). I finished that book in about 2 days while in Tahoe and bought the second. I'm now a few pages from finishing the second, and I'm pleased to say it's not just a repeat of the first! (Which I feel the Harry Potter books are, hence the reason I stopped reading them.) I hope you're feeling better, because being sick is no fun. And I recommend reading Catching Fire. I'm excited to read Mockingjay. And I never read...
I'm so sorry to hear you were sick, but what a great book to help get you through it. I couldn't put it down, and finished it in 7 hours. Thankfully Jared was home to watch the kids, otherwise who know's what would have happened. I did the same thing with Catching Fire, now I'm waiting for a day that Jared can watch the kids again so I can read Mockingjay. I can't wait.
By the way, we need to come see you guys!
Awesome series, I need to find some time to read the third one, they are just so dang addicting, you really have to slot out some time! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment