Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Back

Hey, if Disney can store away their movies and re-release them as a smashing success, then I suppose I can come out of my blogging "vault" and re-release me, as well!

Sorry about the 1-week hiatus. 
Partly to be blamed on the Hunger Games series. 
But mostly to be blamed on not living a very bloggable life lately.
Which is probably to be blamed on the Hunger Games series.

But anyway {I'm} back, everything's fine, all's well that ends well, huh, my little scissors legs?
*bonus points if you can name the quote and note just roll your eyes at me*

2 comments:

Tauna said...

Ha!! I love "Annie" Hooray for Miss Hannigan quotes. Welcome back!

Braden and Cheri said...

"I guess I'll never know the feeling of running fingers thru your hair."

"you lock the children in the closet" "they love it"