Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back to School

Back to Life.  Back to Reality.
Song stuck in your head?

We love Carter's Preschool Teacher, though he has observed on several occasions that "She's not my Mom's Age.  She's Older.  A LOT older.  Like a Grandma...but that's ok."  It's MORE than okay!  His teacher is so gentle and kind.  3 other friends are in his same class, and he has been genuinely happy since the first day of school.

Our favorite thing about it is that he gets to ride his bike to school! It's about a mile away, and he smiles the whole way.  Mostly I walk with him, but on busier days (or the days I was flu-ridden) I drove in the car next to him.  He feels like such a rock star!
He's sure growing up and becoming more independent :)

And in the meantime, we're still having fun on the homestead, going to parks, going to the story time, and on occassion, yes, letting Alana take her morning naps while we get things done around home.

2 comments:

the Rowleys said...

you have the cutest kids!

Sarah said...

Those pics are so cute Kerri!!! That is so funny what Carter says about his teacher. You are such an amazing mom for driving alongside Carter while he rides his bike to school... I wish I could have your patience:)