Why we felt the need to keep these for 17 years, we're not sure. Why she had hers sorted into little separate boxes according to who wrote them, still don't know. Why I felt a twinge of "I got more notes than you did", wait...no I didn't. but it would have been funny.
But it was HILARIOUS to read these notes! I'm talkin' laugh so hard your sides ache and oops...maybe wet your pants.
We came across phrases from boys like, "I have demanded a featherbed from just one goose" from a boy who wanted to be "more than friends" with Cheri, but mostly it was drama drama drama and people being bored in class.
No hard feelings, we'll still be BFFs 4ever.







3 comments:
Ha! I love it. I'm not sure I want to read what was in my notes from back then. I'm sure it had to do with boys boys boys.
That is so funny Kerri!!!! I wish I would have kept some of my old notes just for laughs as well.
HILARIOUS!...but you kept all the ones from me, right! ;)
SWALK BFF XOXO
Post a Comment