I made a goal to go to bed at 10:00 this week. It has made such a difference! I wake up feeling good, happy, and I sincerely feel great for the rest of the day. It is invigorating! Just thought you should know...
...as I write this at 12:22 AM. I made those cool jewelry pendants tonight though, so well worth it!
9 months ago



3 comments:
Haha - I hear you mama! It is 100 here and I am still wide awake. I am trying to finish my breastfeeding story for my breastfeeding blog. YAWN. Of course with Molars Mania around here - even Kellan stayed up late!!
We went to bed at 1:30 last night! Richard's friend's mom (a friend from the ward) dropped the two of them off at our place 10 and we ended up chatting with her until 1:15! It was so fun, but we are soooo tired.
I totally need to do that too! I'm exhausted day in and day out. Its a problem when you wake up as tired as you were when you went to sleep.
Post a Comment