Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Oops..I'm in trouble.

I accidentally just made this Chocolate Truffle Pie.  When the kids fell asleep for their naps, I realized, "My family needs extra love right now" and somehow that translated into a desparate need to bake chocolate.  By the time I'd melted the 10 ounces of chocolate it was too late to turn back and waste all that perfectly good yumminess.  So I kept going.  Then I licked the beaters...then the bowl...then the spatula...then I dipped my finger in the batter that's waiting to go in the oven.  I didn't mean for this to happen; I mean, doesn't Valentines Day teach us that Love=Chocolate?

6 comments:

Grandma Mosolino said...

I totally agree

Maryle said...

I did the exact same thing today, only with chocolate pudding!

lindsay said...

ooooh, can I come over?

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Hmmmm wishing I'd been around when you were making that. Looks DIVINE!

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

I'll quote Madelyn--"I need one of those"

Kerri said...

And she DOES need one of these...in the worst way.