Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Momentous Moment

We've all done it, but it's always a sweet moment to start the solid foods. And then the panic of "Really? Add ONE more thing to my routine?"

I started a little by accident, a little out of necessity. Alana was just SO SAD when she should have been sleeping, and my heart was telling me that she was hungry. As the milk supply was low, I had to come up with an option. Not planning on starting solids today, I didn't have baby cereal on hand. So, I ground up oats, quickly cooked them, thinned them out, and Voila! We had a happy girl!

I wasn't planning on taking a picture. Therefore, not my favorite outfit, no bow, even a boring bib. The moral of the story is, always look your best, because you never know when the paparazzi will arrive.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I seriously doubt Alana could NOT look great every second of every day, even if she tried really, really hard:)

Jennie said...

aaawww, she still looks great with that smile and mush on her face. :)

Maryle said...

and those eyes! Absoulutely beautiful.

lindsay said...

How resourceful of you! And what matters is that you have a happy baby...and of course she is always beautiful, despite the bowlessness. :)