We met half way between our current lives in Wisconsin Dells and took advantage of a time share there! HOORAY! The boys reunited with a rousing round of Jumping on the Bed! (and surprisingly survived with no tears, bumps, or broken teeth!)

The rest of the time was spent at the Pool,
where we fell in love with the Adventurous Carter going down all the slides by himself...

where we fell in love with the Adventurous Carter going down all the slides by himself...
...we also played at a huge indoor Playground nearby

...and loved eating fantastically yummy food! (This is our V-day Candlelight Dinner with Cheese Fondue!)

We LOVED the adult time we shared after the kids went down for the night, too. I love all the friends I've made the past few years, but I value so much the friendships of those that knew Steve and I BEFORE we had kids. We were so much cooler back then, when we weren't so tired and our sense of humor revolved around making fools of ourselves over Kareoke instead of who has the funniest diaper changing story. Thank you to the friends I've made WITH our kids, for somehow thinking that we are still cool enough to hang out with! Still, It sure was nice to reminisce back to those times with Daniel & Heidi, including our trips together to Hawaii and our Cruise to Mexico!
Daniel & Heidi also shared a FANTASTIC movie with us that I highly recommend. It's called Fireproof and is a real and inspirational movie about making your marriage last and more meaningful, even when it's on the brink of breaking. It's a movie we watched for the message, not the acting.



No comments:
Post a Comment