Love to Hear From You

BloggingWithKerri@gmail.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Announcements, Announcements, Announcements!

(Blog title from a Girl's Camp Song)
Ever had 5 sisters all having babies within a month of each other? We did last year, with a baby being born in September, November, December, January, and February. We didn't think that could be topped. Then the blogs started. This is what my family has discovered.

Cheri's Announcement posted January 29. She's due August 27:Tauna's announcement posted February 8. She's due on August 7.So, here's my announcement. Posting today. Due August 13.

Yep, that means 3 sisters having 3 babies now within 3 weeks of each other (yes, in 3 different states, Sorry Mom!). Maybe this is what happens when you're from the greatest family in the world!

Another ironic point about this pregnancy:
  • Carter was born on Mine & Steve's anniversary.
  • Addison was due on my birthday.
  • This baby is due on Steve's birthday.

That just makes us laugh!!!! Are we really in charge here?

I had a BLAST announcing the news to my parents...I made an 8-9 foot wordsearch puzzle, with over 60 words to search for, with the remaining 203 letters spelling out a message for them. It was so fun and such a shocking surprise for them! And now for you, the rest of the family!

16 comments:

Brent said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you. Just for the record, we are NOT joining in the baby boom this time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Steve and Kerri!!!

Braden and Cheri said...

Hooray hooray! I'm so glad it's out! Well, "it" is not out, but the secret is!

Anonymous said...

Kerri! Congrats! You are very blessed! I feel bad for your mom - 3 in 3 weeks will be exhausting, but so worth it! Hope all is well. We are expecting a little boy in June!

Tauna said...

YEAH!! So excited! I was just thinking I was so glad Cheri is having a baby the same time as ours just so our baby can have same-age- cousins on both sides like Claire has. So thanks goes to you too! Congrats!! On Chris' side there's three in a row too

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you, Steve, Carter, & Addison! I just had this feeling, I knew you were pregnant again- so it is good to see it conformed. I miss you so much and can't wait to welcome the newest little Madura into the world. MUCH Love & Hugs to you all. Congrats to Cheri & Tauna as well =)
xoxo

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you! Babies seem to come in 3's in my family as well, actually this time it is 4. It just makes family get-togethers that much more enjoyable!

Tauna said...

Just curious. Did you just barely tell Mom and Dad? If so, how did you do that? I've been very obviously pregnant since the middle of January. There was really no hiding it by then.

Maryle said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you. Are you hoping for a girl this time?

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

That is hard to beat but I will try!
My two sisters had babies on the same day 7 hours apart! They were due days apart. My oldest sister had a scheduled c-section and my other sister's water broke the morning of at 6:00am. And then Porter was born on my nieces birthday (7yrs. apart) OH and what else...On Jason's side of the family Porter is one of 3 boys born within a 5 month period. And last but not least on Jason's side of the family Porter is grandchild #19 and Ellery is #24 and that is within a 17 month period (Lots of baby making!) I could go on and on about weeks full of birthdays too! But I will stop here!!! LOVE ya!!

Holley Williamson said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations Kerri and family!!! Sounds like family get togethers will be a blast:) What number children are they for your sisters? Do you think you're having a girl or boy? Babies are so fun, but I think we're taking a BIG break this time. I'll have to give you a call soon!

W.W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W.W. said...

Congratulations you two! We wish you the best!

Molly said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! Your little family is getting so big!

JaNae said...

Hooray for you and your family! That is such exciting news. Thanks for calling to let me know. Sorry I didn't make it on Friday. I hope you guys had a good time! :)

Hugh Family said...

Congrats Guys!!!!!!